Manna Pro Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don’t miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- 6 lb and 25 lb
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, corn, diatomaceous earth, cane molasses, feeding oatmeal, soybean meal, sunflower meal, cottonseed hulls, cottonseed meal, ammonium chloride, yeast culture, anise oil, calcium carbonate, salt, sulfur, ferrous carbonate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, cobalt carbonate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, saccharomyces cerevisiae, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract.
|Crude Fat||Min||1.50 %|
|Crude Fiber||Max||15.00 %|
|Crude Protein||Min||16.00 %|
|Vitamin A||Min||5,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D3||Min||3,250 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||Min||20 IU/lb|
Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding. To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer. Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time. Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control. Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation. Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.