Manna Pro Goat Balancer
- Contains quality ingredients to boost and balance all types of goat diets.
- Helps meet the needs for growth, milk production, reproduction and show appearance.
- Highly palatable formula helps promote feed intake.
High Quality Ingredients:
- Anise flavor to promote palatability
- Yeast culture to support feed utilization and digestive function
- Brewer’s yeast to support optimal digestion
- Yucca to improve feed intake
- Sea kelp, diatomaceous earth, and ammonium chloride
- Complete mineral and vitamin package
Goat Balancer can be used to supplement the ration of all types of goats including: show goats, meat goats, dairy goats, pygmy and dwarf goats; and pet goats. Goat Balancer can also be fed in all life stages including: young growing goats; does and bucks prior to and during the breeding season; pregnant does; lactating does, goats in preparation for show; grazing goats; and mature adult goats. TOP DRESSING*:
- For Goats under 25 lb: Feed ½ ounce of Goat Balancer daily along with the regular ration
- For Goats from 25 to 50 lb: Feed 1 ounce of Goat Balancer daily along with the regular ration
- For Goats over 50 lb.: Feed 2 ounces of Goat Balancer daily along with the regular ration
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, corn distillers dried grains with solubles, soybean meal, wheat middlings, feeding oatmeal, linseed meal, vegetable oil, cane molasses, dried whey, hominy feed, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, ammonium chloride, yeast culture, hydrolized yeast, diatomaceous earth, dried kelp, anise oil, yucca schidigera extract, potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, sulfur, ferrous sulfate, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, copper amino acid chelate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, manganese amino acid chelate, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, zinc amino acid chelate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, thiamin mononitrate, niacin supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, biotin, ascorbic acid, active dry yeast, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried bacillus amyloiquefaciens fermentation solubles, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, propionic acid (a preservative).
|(This includes no more than 2.0% from non-protein nitrogen.)|
|Vitamin A||Min||90,000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin D||Min||20,000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||Min||225 IU/LB|