Let’s talk Thrush! Thrush is a bacterial infection in horses hooves that can cause pain and lameness. Here at Ocala Breeders Feed & Supply, we consider thrush preventative and Thrush treatment a barn essential. We have brought in a new Manna Pro Product- Corona Thrush Shield!
This new product is embedded with revolutionary Microcyn Technology, is non-caustic, and non-staining.
Thrush is an unpleasant infection of the horse’s frog that is predisposed by moist, damp, dirty ground or stall conditions.
- Safe for your Horse and your barn: Corona’s Thrush Shield is non-caustic, so it will not harm the sole or frog of your horse’s hood. Thrush Shelf and is a gentle non-staining formula that will not mark or stain barn materials.
- Healthy Tissue Support: Thrush Shield helps support damaged hoof tissue by treating horse thrush
- Easy Spray Desing: The spray bottle design is easy to use and aid in a targeted all-over application.
- Simple Application: One application every 5-7 days will treat horse hoof thrush and will become a staple in your horse’s hoof care program.
- Enhanced Technology: Corona’s Thrush Shield is powered by revolutionary Microcyn Technology to promote healing.
For irrigation of Hooves when there is thrush:
- Unpleasant odor,
- Irritation, and
- General brittleness of the sole.
Supports natural defenses of the hoof to improve the condition. Safe for use on Equines, horses, ponies, donkeys, and mules.
Clean use debris from the hoof. Saturate the affected area with Thrush + Shield. Apply once every 5-7 days until no longer needed. No rinsing necessary.
Come in and check out our new Corona Thrush Shield!
Ocala Breeders’ Feed and Supply strives to provide a knowledgeable, friendly staff that knows customers by name! Although we have grown over the years, a steadfast commitment to customer service remains. Product lines that meet the needs of our clientele make OBFS your one-stop shop for your farm and pet needs.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about store specials, new products & upcoming events.
Source: Manna Pro