Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles
Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong® System provides a balanced and complete diet with 16% protein for feeding organic laying hens. Furthermore. this product has been certified organic by the USDA.
Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles are made with pesticide and fertilizer free non-GMO ingredients. Our layer feeds include the Oyster Strong® System, which is an exclusive blend of oyster shells and key vitamins and minerals. In addition, it has vitamin D and manganese, ensuring a supply of calcium will be available at night when your hens are forming eggs.
OBFS stocks the Purina Organic Layer pellet. However, if you need the crumbles let us know and we will be glad to add it to our weekly order for you. We also stock the Organic Scratch and Starter Grower from Purina.
Features & Benefits
- Rich in antioxidants
Supports immune health
- Contain essential vitamins and minerals with the Oyster Strong® System
- Available in crumble or pellet
Limits feed waste and offers an option to fit the birds feed preference
- Certified USDA Organic
Fulfills the requirements of the USDA to guarantee the product is made without the use of pesticides, fertilizers, and genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
|CRUDE PROTEIN||16.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||2.50% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||6.50% max|
|CALCIUM (Ca)||3.25% min|
|CALCIUM (Ca)||4.25% max|
- Feed Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong System as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles with the Oyster Strong System is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina Organic Layer with the Oyster Strong System feed should only be fed to laying hens that are producing eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon the season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals, and availability of other foods.