Purina Layena Free Range Layer Pellets
Feed your chickens a free-range diet anywhere, any time. Chickens love free-ranging and eating nutritious insects when roaming the backyard, but free-ranging is not always possible. Purina Layena Free Range Layer Feed is made with grains and insect protein so hens can enjoy a sustainable, free-range diet no matter the weather or where they live. Purina Layena Free Range Layer Pellets also includes our Oyster Strong System for strong shells. Oyster shell provides another source of calcium when the hens need it most.
- Mimics a free-range diet – Contains insect protein and grains.
- Complete nutrition with 38 unique nutrients hens need to stay strong – no need for added supplements.
- Includes our Oyster Strong System to help hens lay strong-shelled eggs.
- Targeted amino acids, antioxidants essential minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, and marigold extract support digestive health, bird immunity, feather coloring, and egg yolk vibrancy.
- Sustainable protein source – Insect protein requires less land per pound of protein than other protein sources.
Targeted amino acids, antioxidants essential minerals, prebiotics, probiotics and marigold extract support digestive health, bird immunity, feather coloring and egg yolk vibrancy
|Crude Protein||MIN 16.00 %|
|Ash||MAX 12.50 %|
|Lysine||MIN 0.70 %|
|Crude Fat||MIN 2.50 %|
|Crude Fiber||MAX 7.00 %|
|Calcium (Ca)||MIN 3.25 %|
|Calcium (Ca)||MAX 4.25 %|
|Phosphorus (P)||MIN 0.45 %|
|Vitamin A||MIN 3,000 IU/LB|
|Vitamin D3||MIN 800 IU/LB|
|Vitamin E||MIN 12 IU/LB|
|Manganese (Mn)||MIN 100 PPM|
|Methionine||MIN 0.30 %|
|Sodium (Na)||MIN 0.30 %|
|Sodium (Na)||MAX 0.80 %|