Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Diet
Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of ornamental ducks, geese, swans, and other waterfowl.
This floating waterfowl food contains fishmeal, and allows for feeding of birds in the water and helps avoid the accumulation of uneaten food on the bottom of the feeding area limiting contamination and waste.
Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Diet Benefits:
- Contains cereal grain – Provides plant-based energy sources.
- Proper protein level – Designed to maintain health and vigor.
- Balanced nutrition/energy ratio – Aims to help maintain condition.
- Nutritionally complete – Requires no mixing or supplementation.
- Extruded floating pellet diet – Allows for feeding of bird in the water and
- prevents accumulation on the bottom of the feeding area, limiting water
- contamination and waste and creating a more natural feeding environment.
- Sustainable fishmeal source used.
Available in 12lb bags
Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Ground Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Meal, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Biotin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Nicotinic Acid, Rosemary Extract, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Choline Chloride, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Lysine, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
- Feed free choice to non-breeding, mature, fully-feathered birds.
- Adult birds should eat approximately ¼ cub (17 g) per lb (0.45 kg) of body weight daily, but amounts will vary based on species, size, and activity level.
- Scatter food directly on the water, where it will float, or it may be fed in a long, shallow trough of water, which will prevent the food from floating away from the birds.
- It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets.
- This diet is not for human consumption.Feed ad libitum to non-breeding mature, fully feathered birds.