Mazuri Mini Pig Youth
Mazuri Mini Pig Youth Diet is a nutritionally balanced mini pig food formulated to help young animals off to a healthy start. This mini pig diet, which contains high-quality milk proteins help transition weanling mini pigs.
Features & Benefits of Mazuri Mini Pig Youth
- Complete nutrition – Supplemental vitamins and minerals not required.
- Contains dried whey – Contains milk proteins to help in transitioning weanlings.
- Amino acid balanced – Contains those needed for a healthy start and growth.
- Added fat – To support energy needs.
- Pellet form – Easy to feed; minimizes dust and waste.
- Zinc methionine and natural vitamin E – Provides for optimal skin condition.
- Yucca extract – Aimed to reduce ammonia in urine.
- Added flaxseed – To support skin and immune system health.
Available in 25lb bags
Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Whey, Sucrose, Ground Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Biotin, L-Lysine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, DL-Methionine, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Ferrous Sulfate, Yucca schidigera Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Rosemary Extract, Riboflavin Supplement, Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Basic Copper Chloride, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite.
|Crude protein not less than
Lysine not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Selenium not less than
Zinc not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Niacin not less than
Biotin not less than
Omega 3-Fatty acids not less than
Total Microorganisms not less than
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum Enterococcus faecium)*
*Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Offer free-choice from 7 days post weaning until 3 weeks of age or older. After 3 weeks, feed 1.5–3% of body weight per day depending on activity level, other foods offered, environmental temperature, and social structure. The feeding amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted based on the pig’s body condition.
- Grass, hay or produce may be fed after 8 weeks, but is not necessary in the diet and should not consist of more than 25% of the diet.
- Transition to Mazuri® Active Adult at 4 months of age or older as desired to regulate growth rate.
- Gestation and lactation: Transition to 50% Mazuri® Mini Pig Active Adult and 50% Mazuri®Mini Pig Youth. For higher energy requirements, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Youth to 60% of daily intake.