Mazuri Mini Bird Diet
Mazuri Mini Bird Diet is a complete bird food developed to support the optimal nutrition of parakeets, finches, canaries, and other small pet birds. This nutritionally complete small bird food is specially formulated for non-breeding birds moreover, young birds after the first molt and up to breeding age, and for birds kept in non-breeding situations. This diet is not for growing chicks.
Mazuri Mini Bird Diet Benefits:
- Small uniform particle size to prevent sorting of food.
- Balanced, consistent nutrition to support a healthy diet, as compared to seeds.
- Contains ground flaxseed, a source of essential omega-3 fatty acids, to support overall health.
- Contains vitamin E as an antioxidant.
- No added artificial flavors or colors.
Available in 2lb bags
Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Glyceryl Monostearate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Wheat Germ, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Propionate (a Preservative), Salt, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphophate (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Choline Chloride, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Beta Carotene, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Vitamin E not less than
Omega 3 Fatty Acids not less than
Total Microorganisms not less than
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Enterococcus faecium)
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms
- Feed free choice to non-breeding birds and provide fresh food daily. A ½ oz (15 g) bird will typically eat 2 tsp (3.5 g) per day, while a 2.0 oz (57 g) bird may consume approximately 5 tsp (8.4 g) per day. Fresh fruits, vegetables and seeds may be provided, but no more than 20% of the total diet. To switch birds to this diet, gradually replace your old diet with this diet at the rate of 10% per day. Do not overfeed during this transition time and monitor your bird to be sure it is eating the new diet.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets. This diet is not for human consumption.