Mazuri Guinea Pig Diet
Your guinea pigs will squeal with delight at mealtime over this nutritious and delicious Mazuri Guinea Pig Diet. This guinea pig food supports chewing activity and boasts a taste that even the pickiest pig will love. Our pellets offer proper guinea pig nutrition at any stage of life – with balanced protein and minerals, and all the Vitamin C your guinea pigs need to be happy and healthy.
Mazuri Guinea Pig Diet Benefits:
- Watch your pet thrive with complete nutrition. No additional Vitamin C or other supplements needed.
- Give them balanced protein and minerals. Made with Timothy hay instead of alfalfa.
- Encourage active chewing. High fiber pellet encourages guinea pigs to chew more and longer.
- Optimize GI tract health. Made with Timothy hay instead of alfalfa, and probiotics that support a healthy gut.
- Support overall health. With vitamins C and E and flaxseed.
- No artificial colors or flavors.
Available in 5lb bags
Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Oats, Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Whey, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Magnesium Oxide, Ground Wheat, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation, Product, Vitamin A Acetate, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Yucca schidigera Extract, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Ferrous Carbonate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Nicotinic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Vitamin E not less than
Ascorbic acid not less than
Total Microorganisms not less than
- Feed free choice to guinea pigs, along with plenty of fresh clean water.
- Supplemental food items may be provided, but should not make up more than 20% of the total diet.
- Care should be taken to choose appropriate supplemental food items. Mature guinea pigs may benefit from higher fiber, lower protein food items (e.g., grass hay), while growing, gestating or lactating guinea pigs may benefit from higher protein food items (e.g., alfalfa hay). Guinea pigs may be provided vegetables (predominantly dark leafy greens) and limited fruit (less than 5% of total intake) to provide enrichment.
- Thoroughly wash feeding and watering bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets. This diet is not for human consumption.