Mazuri Chinchilla Diet
Chinchillas enjoy Mazuri Chinchilla Diet Chinchilla Food! They love it because it smells and tastes oh so good – you love it because it keeps them healthy and happy at any life stage, with the balanced chinchilla nutrition they need. Our fresh pellets are made with multiple fiber sources including timothy hay, plus flaxseed for Omega-3 fatty acids, and probiotics for gastrointestinal health.
Mazuri Chinchilla Diet Benefits:
- Watch your pet thrive with wholesome nutrition. No artificial colors or flavors added.
- Healthy digestion. Made with Timothy hay.
- Supports normal growth and development. With natural vitamin E and flaxseed Omega-3 fatty acid.
- Gastric support. With live probiotics and fiber.
- Sweet smell – Your chinchilla won’t want to waste a single pellet.
Available in a 2.5lb bag
Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Oats, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium Phosphate, Wheat Germ, Soybean Oil, Dried Whey, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Yeast Culture, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Ferrous Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Vitamin E not less than
Ascorbic acid not less than
Omega-3 Fatty Acids not less than
Total Microorganisms not less than
3.7 x 10(7) CFU/g
(Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus)
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Adult Chinchillas will eat approximately 20 grams (2 tablespoons) of pellets per day with an unlimited amount of good quality grass or hay.
- Juveniles and lactating females should have unlimited pellets per day.
- Supplemental vegetables and fruits are not required in the diet, but if offered should be limited to less than 10% of the total diet and treats offered at less than 2% of total diet.