KER Synovate HA
KER Synovate HA delivers high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate for horses in an easy-to-administer liquid. Maintaining proper joint health is an important factor in the longevity of a horse’s career. The nutrient-rich synovial fluid is a vital component that fills the joint capsule to aid in smooth passage of one bone over another and to absorb shock from high-impact work.
Sodium hyaluronate is a glycosaminoglycan that is an important structural component of joint cartilage and is responsible for the viscosity (thickness) of the synovial fluid.
Why Choose KER Synovate HA?
- Delivers high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate for horses in an easy-to-administer liquid.
- Hyaluronic acid plays a vital role in maintaining the health of connective tissue and optimizing normal joint function.
- Contributes significantly to the maintenance of cartilage health and elasticity, joint fluid viscoelasticity, and lubrication of the entire joint mechanism.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties, which are useful for high-motion joints.
- Assists with supporting equine athletes through the rigors of training and competition.
- Provides the nutrients that match the known attributes of hyaluronic acid found in the horse’s body.
- Synovate HA uses a fermentation source of sodium hyaluronate derived from nonanimal substrates
- Synovate HA helps manage horse joint health proactively by preventing the loss of hyaluronic acid.
Furthermore, the horse maintains considerable reservoirs of HA within its body, yet as horses mature and more athletic demands are placed on them inflammation leads to the breakdown of HA in the joint fluid. The loss of HA leads to lower viscoelasticity in the joint fluid and further inflammation. Which can damage cartilage and make the joint disease worse? Therefore, it is desirable to manage joint care proactively with Synovate HA.
OBFS Stocks Synovate HA in Quart and Gallon bottles.
For maintenance, give 0.5 ounce (15 mL) per 1,100-lb (500-kg) horse per day in feed or orally. For a loading or pre-competition dose (optional), give 1 ounce (30 mL) per 1,100-lb (500-kg) horse in feed or orally once daily for 7-10 days.