KER Restore Paste
KER Restore Paste is a carefully formulated paste electrolyte supplement designed to match the composition of sweat.
When horses sweat they lose electrolytes, with the principal losses being chloride, sodium, potassium, and magnesium. If these essential nutrients are not replenished, the consequences may include dehydration, muscular weakness, overheating, fatigue, and poor performance. The composition of Restore Paste mimics that of horse sweat so it replaces what has been lost from sweat.
KER Restore Paste is an easy-to-administer product that includes a buffering agent designed to support gastrointestinal comfort in horses.
Why Choose Restore Paste?
- Easy-to-administer oral paste.
- For routine or strategic electrolyte replacement for all horses that sweat.
- Supplies sodium, chloride, potassium, and magnesium to hard-working horses.
- Stimulates thirst response and encourages horses to drink.
- Non-irritating, buffered formula for oral and gastrointestinal comfort.
Administer one tube (60 g) after strenuous activity when the horse has been sweating. For best results during endurance training and competitions, administer Restore Paste during the ride at rest stops or at water stops on the trail, and after completion. An entire tube can be used with each administration during a competition.