KER DuraPlex is a proprietary blend of specific proteins, minerals, and vitamins scientifically proven to increase bone mineral density and bone area in both performance and growing horses. Supports bone growth in horses involved in all disciplines:
Why Should I use KER’s DuraPlex?
- Provides the proteins, vitamins and minerals necessary for strong bone development
- Supports bone quality of young horses entering training during high-risk transitional and early stages of training
- Special protein source stimulates bone collagen production while suppressing bone destruction, resulting in an increase in bone density and area
- Prevents bone loss in situations in which bone naturally demineralizes, such as when limited or no turnout is available including stall rest due to injury
- Provides specialized postsurgical nutritional support
KER DuraPlex helps to maintain healthy bone metabolism, tissue, and structure in performance horses.
OBFS is a proud retailer of KER products.
|Guaranteed analysis||Per 120 g|
Top-dress on feed at a rate of 120 g per day. For best results, split into two 60-g feedings.