A Magnesium and Aloe Vera supplement that supports normal digestive function and helps support normal layers of the bowel. Administer 20cc directly into the mouth two hours before a performance or whenever under stress. This OXY-GEN Equine Product that can be given again after four hours.
- Magnesium Hydroxide – used as an antacid to neutralize stomach acid and also as a laxative.
- Octacosanol – used to improve exercise performance including strength, stamina, and reaction time.
- Slipery Elm – A natural support alternative for equine gut health and proper digestion. Commonly used to support colic prevention as well. Encourages healing and assists in regular bowel movements by restoring bacterial balances in the gut.
- Licorrice Root Powder- Naturally supports a proper pH and metabolism. Furthermore, this compounded root helps maintain and support the overall health of the liver as well.
- Aloe Vera- Most known for helping with skin and stomach problems. Therefore, it is high in digestible fiber, and its unique consistency is soothing to the digestive tract. Also, known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and cell-protective properties.
Meg oil gallon
A 97% Fat and Flax Seed Supplement that supports skin health, antioxidant function, and acts as a digestive aid. Furthermore, Meg Oil Gallon is fortified with Omega-3 & Omega-6 and endorsed by Michele McLeod. Moreover, Ingredients include Soybean Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Propionic Acid, Brewers Dried Yeast, Wheat Germ Oil, Aloe Vera Gel Concentrate, Artificial Flavoring.
- 97% Fat Content
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat
- Also, increases Weight Gain and Muscle Development
- Reproductive Benefits in Stallions and Mares
A pre-performance Vitamin K paste for horses that helps maintain normal pulmonary health during competition and training. Therefore, the RACEX paste is recommended to support lung function and help maintain a healthy stomach for maximized athletic performance.
- Proprietary Blend — 4591mg(Arabinogalactin, Vitamin E, Wheat Germ Meal)
- Magnesium — 1029mg
- Vitamin K — 541mg
- Administer 20cc two hours prior to competition.
Race Aide Is a Magnesium paste to be used daily to help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
Oxy-Boost Plus Paste
A Vitamin E supplement that supports respiratory health and endurance. A tremendously popular OXY-GEN Equine Products probiotic electrolyte paste for your horse! Also, this product increases performance and normal recovery after strenuous activity.
- Salt —9200mg
- Proprietary Blend — 4200mg (Octacosonal, Vitamin E)
- Inactive Ingredients: Apple Flavoring, Guar Gum, Propionic Acid, Soy Oil, Sugar, Xanthan Gum.
Oxy-Aide 15 day program
OXY AIDE from EQUINE 7 is a Magnesium paste to be used daily to help maintain a healthy digestive tract. This product is for use in horses only. Also, the Inactive Ingredients: Peppermint Oil, Propionic Acid, Salt, Soy Oil.
- Inulin – A naturally occurring carbohydrate that is a form of soluble fiber. As inulin moves through the intestines, it also acts as a prebiotic essentially feeding all that good bacteria in the gut and helping it to grow. That means better digestion and a stronger immune system.
- Vitamin E – A fat-soluble vitamin, which plays a role as the #1 antioxidant & immune booster in the body. For example, it helps to prevent free radical damage to specific fats in the body that are critical for health and is an important vitamin that is required for the proper function of many organs in the body.
- Actigen – A natural means of maintaining gut health and integrity to support overall performance. Also, ACTIGEN is a safe technology developed through nutrigenomics that helps animals thrive and reach their genetic potential. Gut health is essential for building a foundation for performance.
Ocala Breeder’s Feed & Supply now stocks these OXY-GEN Equine Products so stop by the store today to learn more.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about store specials, new products & upcoming events.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram
Source: OXY-GEN Equine Products
Tags: Equine, oxygen equine products, may