During the month of April Ocala Breeders’ Feed & Supply will be offering the New Prozap Products at 20% off. The stores carry a full line of animal health supplies and supplements, bedding, feeders, waterers, hay, tack, parasite, and insect control products. This is a great time to take advantage of this amazing sale and stock up on your Prozap products.
- 32oz Prozap insectrin 10% permethrin
- 25oz Prozap insect fogger
- Gal Prozap VIP ready to use spray (horses & cattle)
- Prozap 10ft bovine back rub
- Promister dispenser kit
- 2lb Prozap insectrin dust
- 2.5 gal Prozap backrub pour on
The Prozap Bovi-Rub back rubber is designed for effective and economical control of flies, grubs, lice, and ticks on cattle and other livestock. Superior insecticide charging with wicking action allows for low-stress application of insecticides on cattle and other livestock. Hang near water, mineral feeders, or in alleyways to encourage use. Initially charge the Bovi-Rub back rubber with 2.5 to 5 gallons of solution and recharge as necessary to maintain wetness. Above all, Use Prozap insecticides for optimal results.
Prozap Insect Fogger
- LD-44Z Insect Fogger quickly knocks down and kills flying and crawling insects.
- Contains 0.5% Pyrethrin and 4% PBO.
- Controls flies, mosquitoes, wasps, gnats, lady Asian beetles, roaches, spiders, plus 19 other flying and crawling insects.
- For use in barns, milk rooms, parlors, stables, kennels, and other buildings.
- Ready-to-use dust for direct application on animals, poultry, and bedding.
- Contains .25% Permethrin.
- Controls face flies, horn flies, northern fowl mites, lice, fleas, and ticks.
- For use on beef cattle, dairy cattle, horses, swine, poultry, dogs, and cats.
- Easy to use 2 lb. shaker container.
VIP ready to use spray (horses & cattle)
Prozap VIP Insect Spray synergized organophosphate formula contains 0.025% pyrethrins, 0.25% piperonyl butoxide, and 0.50% Vapona. Furthermore, the ready-to-use formula controls flies, mosquitoes, and gnats on beef cattle, dairy cattle, horses, and their premises. For protection from face flies, house flies, stable flies, mosquitoes, and gnats, apply 1 to 2 oz. spray to each animal. Do not make direct application to animals more than once per day. When using Prozap VIP Insect Spray as a premise spray in barns, milk rooms, stables, etc., apply at the rate of 2 oz. spray per 1,000 cubic feet. Repeat as necessary, but not more than once daily.
In Summary, Care should be taken that Prozap VIP Insect Spray does not come in direct contact with the lactating dairy cow’s teats unless they are washed with an approved cleaning solution and dried before milking. Subsequently, Brahman and Brahman cross cattle should not be treated as they may show hypersensitivity to organophosphates.
Promister Dispenser Kit
- Features power switch display, 24 hours or day-only operation, and three spray interval selection.
- When set at 7.5, 15, or 30-minute intervals will provide up to 30 days of coverage per refill.
- Accepts most metered aerosols.
- Uses “D” size batteries.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about store specials, new products & upcoming events. Make sure to stop by during the month of April to take advantage of our Prozap Product 20% off sale.