Country Vet Metered Fly Spray System
Are you tired of walking into your barn and having flies everywhere? Country Vet fly System is perfect for use in barns, office, or home. Since it contains 0.975% of pyrethrins made from Chrysanthemum flowers to effectively kill and repel flies, gnats, and small flying moths. Furthermore, each 6.4-ounce can provide up to 30 days of flying insect control. The Country Vet Automatic Dispenser sprays 24 hours a day at set intervals. Also, the spray is so safe, it is even approved by USDA to be used in food processing areas!
- Contains pyrethrins from chrysanthemum flowers
- Kills flies, gnats and small flying moths
- Contains no CFCs
- EPA registered
- ASDA authorized
- For use with Country Vet® Automatic Metered Dispenser
- kills and repels flies, mosquitoes, gnats, small moths
- sprays a fine mist every 15 minutes
- covers 6,000 cubic ft
- provides 30 days of 24-hour flying insect control
- operates on 4 “AA” batteries (not included)
Keep your stable clear of insects with the Country Vet Automatic Flying Insect Control Kit. It comes with horse fly repellent and a dispenser that automatically sprays every 15 minutes to keep your area effectively pest-free.
- Continuous coverage: This horse fly control kit dispenses automatically every 15 minutes to keep stables pest-free.
- Complete kit: This kit contains one dispenser and one 6.4-ounce container of bug spray that will last for 30 days.
- Wide-reaching: This insect control kit covers an area of about 6,000 cubic feet depending on airflow, humidity, and temperature.
- Kills and repels bugs: This fly spray contains pyrethrins from Chrysanthemum flowers to kill and repel a range of flying bugs.
Country Vet’s Automatic Fly Control Dispenser is EPA registered and provides immediate relief from flying insects. The dispenser is for use in stalls, barns, bathrooms, kitchens, and any other enclosed area. The Country Vet Dispenser is an insect repellent that automatically discharges a fine mist of metered fly spray or CV air freshener once every 15 minutes. It features a superior motor with self-lubricating gears, a patented drive-stall mechanism, and positive nozzle alignment. Set it up in problem areas, and forget about it and the bugs for a full month.
Of Course, Do not use in nurseries or rooms where infants, ill, or aged persons are confined. Above all, Do not install directly above or within 12 feet of any food handling or dispensing area.
Ocala Breeders Feed & Supply offers fly control options that will help address all of your fly and insect control needs.
Ocala Breeders’ Feed and Supply strives to provide a knowledgeable, friendly staff that knows customers by name! Although we have grown over the years, a steadfast commitment to customer service remains. Moreover, we carry Product lines that meet the needs of our clientele make OBFS your one-stop shop for your farm and pet needs.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about store specials, new products & upcoming events.