Banish mosquitoes from your home, garden, and farm with Prozap’s Larva Guard Mosquito Larvicide Granules. Above all, they breaking the life cycle. Available in a 1 lb jar with a scoop and 2.5 lb container with a shaker top for easy application.
Moreover, Prozap’s Larva Guard Mosquito Larvicide Granules prevent the larva
from developing into breeding, biting adults through the use of the
active ingredient methoprene, an insect growth regulator (IGR).
- Provides 30-day control preventing future mosquito populations.
- Easy to apply granules; simply place/sprinkle in standing water, where mosquitoes breed.
- One teaspoon will treat up to 200 gallons of water.
- LarvaGuard granules sink to the bottom of the treated area and treat the entire column of water, not just the surface, like other products.
- LarvaGuard granules are activated by water, when applied to areas that dry up, the product is reactivated once water refills.
- Safe for livestock, pets, fish, and birds exposed to treated areas.
In addition, Prozap’s LarvaGuard is a convenient, easy to use granule designed to provide 30-day control of mosquito larva in containerized water – the ideal mosquito breeding site. Moreover, The use of methoprene inhibits mosquito larva from developing into breeding, biting adults. Furthermore, the Slow-release granules sink to the bottom and provide treatment of the entire column of water, not just the surface.
Likewise, Ideal for use in containerized water gardens, ornamental ponds, clogged rain gutters, old tires, birdbaths, livestock/horse watering troughs, and other areas of standing water. Safe for livestock, pets, fish, and birds.
Available at Ocala Breeder’s Feed and Supply, ask our friendly staff for more information.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and be the first to know about store specials, new products & upcoming events.