Neem Oil 100% Cold Pressed & Unrefined Certified (12 oz.) is an all-natural product with absolutely no chemicals or additives included ensuring that the neem oil retains its original composition. Moreover, Neem oil is a type of vegetable oil extracted from the fruits and seeds of the neem tree. This product has a large variety of different uses on horses, pets, and people, neem oil is a very versatile substance. Furthermore, this product carries beneficial medicinal, cosmetic and gardening use.
Also, when we say neem oil is 100% cold-pressed. What does this mean and why does it matter? Neem oil products on the market nearly always fall within one of three categories:
- Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil
- Azadirachtin Extract Neem Oil
- 100% Pure Cold Pressed Neem Oil
The first two categories listed above are extracts – hydrophobic and azadirachtin. The benefit of processing is that it allows for the sale of a neem oil product at a much lower price point. Also, the disadvantage of processing is that the neem oil will lose many of its valuable biochemical compounds. It’s more expensive, but it’s worth it.
- Natural Fly Relief- Topical applications on horses, pets, and gardens help keep insects at bay
- Cosmetic Grade – High in antioxidant compounds that help fight free radical damage to soothe and heal the skin
- Organic Gardening Uses– Also, used in organic gardening to keep plants looking healthy
- Mix with Fly Spray, Lotions, or Shampoos – Antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids provide nourishment for coat and skin
Stop in today at Ocala Breeders’ Feed & Supply to pick up Neem Oil 100% Cold Pressed & Unrefined.