Purina Race Ready GT horse feed is formulated to meet the nutritional demands of racehorses and helps support proper immune function and a healthy gastric environment.
The demands of racing can place equine athletes under varying degrees of stress. That’s why our Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists and Veterinarians developed a performance horse feed that meets the energy demands of elite athletes with special additives to provide optimal support when your horses need it most – during times of stress.
- Formulated with Purina® Outlast® supplement to support gastric health and proper pH
- Contains anti-oxidants and a specialized yeast extract to help support immune systems of horses affected by stress
- Beet pulp and other fermentable fiber sources to support digestion and help sustain a high level of performance
- Quality protein sources to help support muscle strength and athletic performance
- Highly palatable and fortified with 100% of required vitamins and minerals to support racehorses*
Features & Benefits
Race Ready® GT horse feed contains a specialized yeast extract to help support the immune system of hard-working equine athletes affected by stress. Throughout the rigors of training and competition, you can have confidence your horse has the support needed for peak performance.
Purina Amplify Horse Supplement included, which contains multiple sources of fatty acids from flaxseed, stabilized rice bran, and vegetable oils to help maintain body condition, healthy hair, coat, and skin.
Support Proper Gastric pH
Purina Race Ready GT horse feed contains Purina Outlast Gastric Support Supplement, which is designed to support proper pH in horses that experience stress.
Sustain Peak Performance
Research has shown up to 90 percent of racehorses will experience gastric discomfort. Don’t let it derail your training and performance plans. Developed by our team of Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists, Purina Race Ready GT horse feed supports proper immune function and a healthy gastric environment for optimal performance.