- For horses in heavy training, broodmares in late gestation and lactation, yearlings, & sales prep.
- Beet pulp as a highly fermentable fiber & unique energy source.
- Yeast culture for digestion and better nutrient absorp-tion.
- Beneficial bacteria and enzymes to aid with digestion and fermentation.
- Added vegetable oil for increased energy requirements.
- Higher level of vitamin E as a natural antioxidant and an immune system booster.
- Added Lysine since it is the first limiting amino acid in the horse.
- Contains Soybean hulls, a highly digestible, fermentable fiber source. Sel-Plex® Selenium yeast in natures form which is essential to antioxidant defense, reproductive function and the immune system.
Crude Protein (Min) 12.00%
Vitamin A (Min) 5000 IU/lb
Crude Fat (Min) 8.00%
Vitamin E (Min) 95 USP IU/lb
Crude Fiber (Max) 8.00%
Vitamin D (Min) 500 IU/ lb
Lysine Added 0.20%
Copper (Min) 45 ppm
Total Lysine (Min) 0.70%
Zinc (Min) 125 ppm
Calcium (Max) .85%
Selenium (Min) 0.50 ppm
Calcium (Min) .65%
Phosphorus (Min) 0.55%
Steam Crimped Oats, Beet Pulp, Steam Rolled Barley, Cracked Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, De-hydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lysine, Yeast Culture, Saccharomyces cervisiae, Dried Streptococcus faecium fermentation product, Freeze dried Lactobacillus casei, Freeze dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Freeze dried Lactobacillus plan-tarum fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtillus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus orzyae fermentation extract, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Vitamin E Supplement, Ribofla-vin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hystrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Propionate and Apple Flavoring.