- For horses in heavy training, broodmares in late gestation and lactation, yearlings, & sales prep.
- Yeast Culture for digestion and better nutrient absorption.
- Beneficial bacteria & enzymes to aid with digestion and fermentation. They also help prevent lactic acid buildup.
- Added vegetable oil for increased energy requirements.
- Higher level of Vitamin E as a natural antioxidant and an immune system booster.
- Added Lysine since it is the first limiting amino acid in the horse.
- Contains Soybean hulls, a highly digestible, fermentable fiber source.
- Contains Sel-Plex® Selenium yeast in natures form which is essential to antioxidant defense, reproductive function and the immune system.
Crude Protein (Min) 12.00%
Copper (Min) 45 ppm
Crude Fat (Min) 7.00%
Zinc (Min) 125 ppm
Crude Fiber (Max) 7.50%
Selenium (Min) 0.50 ppm
Lysine Added 0.20%
Vitamin A (Min) 5000 UI/lb
Total Lysine (Min) 0.70%
Vitamin D (Min) 500 UI/ lb
Calcium (Max) .85%
Vitamin E (Min) 100 IU/lb
Calcium (Min) .65%
Phosphorus (Min) 0.55%
Steam Crimped Oats, Cracked Corn, Steam Rolled Barley, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lysine, Yeast Culture, Saccharomyces cervisiae, Dried Streptococcus faecium fermentation product, Freeze dried Lactobacillus casei, Freeze dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Freeze dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtillus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus orzyae ermentation extract, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridox-ine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Propionate and Apple Flavoring.